The biggest night in the film industry, the Oscars, may be over but there are some exciting new releases due for March. So treat yourself to a film night by grabbing some popcorn, and if you can’t decide what to see here are some suggestions.
- Kong: Skull Island – An action film with larger than life monsters, staring Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L Jackson, and Brie Larson. Out March 10th
- Beauty and the Beast – This is the long awaited live action adaption of the Disney animated film. Emma Watson stars as beauty belle in the classic story out on march 17th
- Vinceroy’s House – this is a historical drama all about the end of the British Empire and the birth of two nations following the independence of India. Released on march 3rd.
- Power Rangers – the childhood TV program about a group of high school teenagers, who gain great powers and band together to save the world, is back on the big screen. With Elizabeth Banks as villain Rita Repulsa, and breaking bad’s Bryan Cranston as leader Zordon this will take you back on march 24th
- Logan – Hugh Jackman’s rumoured last outing as x-man wolverine and Patrick Stewart as Professor X is not like the other x-men movies, as the characters are ailing and hiding from the world but come out to help a young mutant in need of aid. Out now.
Posted in: Cinema
| Out and about
| Student Life